Diploma of Nursing from the Institute of Health and Nursing Australia equips students with the knowledge and opportunities to practice basic to advanced nursing skills as an enrolled nurse, provide care for clients with acute, chronic, and mental health conditions, manage telehealth, wound management, and provide care for older clients among several others.
On completion of this program and registration with (NMBA), you will be able to work in a variety of healthcare settings including hospitals (Private and Government), medical centres, open employment services, training resource centres, rehabilitation centres, and residential group homes.
The program is divided across three semesters (one and a half years). Students will learn in IHNA’s state-of-the-art campus with simulation blocks and highly advanced nursing labs. Students will be entitled to clinical placements with leading healthcare providers for each semester.
The Diploma of Nursing is an 18-month program designed to give nurses the essential nursing skills and knowledge required to be eligible as an Enrolled Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA). The dedicated program is available in a blended format and block simulation.
Details about the Course
- Competency based training underpinned by adult learning principles
- Personalised attention to individual student
- Access to 24*7 Online Library
- Experienced educators with industry
- Easy EMI options
- Finalist and Winner of national and international training award.
- Networking Opportunities with peak bodies and industries
- IHNA Alumnus Status
- Dedicated Student Support Team
- Work Integrated Learning (WIL) – learn as you practise
Upon successful registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA) as an enrolled nurse you may gain employment in various healthcare facilities, which may include:
- Medical centers
- Hospitals-private and government
- Training resource centers
- Day respite centres
- Open employment services
- Rehabilitation centers
- Residential group homes
- Palliative Care
- Aged Care
- Other community settings and client’s home
“A convenient way to build your employability skills and advance your career”